Do you hate cleaning multiple high chairs?
Are you sick of your babies’ clothes being stained from food?
Babies are naturally messy but with a Mess Me Not Smock your mealtimes don’t have to be!
The Mess Me Not High Chair Smock
- Keeps your babies clean from the neck down
- Is comfortable and allows your babies to move freely
- Easy to put on
- Catches all food otherwise dropped in laps
- Protects the entire highchair tray
- Features a quick release clip at the back for fast removal
No cleaning highchair trays, no cleaning squished food from the bottom of the highchair seat, no changing wet and soiled clothing, no soaking and scrubbing stains out of clothes.
Better yet, as the smocks can be cleaned so easily and thoroughly in the wash, the need for bowls and plates isn’t even necessary.
Proudly Australian Owned and Hand Made to order.
Other benefits of the Mess Me Not Smock
The beauty of these smocks being so light and compact is that you can also pop them in your nappy bag when leaving the house. Use them when out and about to not only keep your babies’ clothing clean, but protect them from germs left behind on public highchairs.
BPA and Phthalate free as well as being 100% food safe and waterproof!
For more great reasons to use the Mess Me Not smock, click HERE.
The Mess Me Not comes in six different colours.
Using the Mess Me Not High Chair Smock
- Just place your baby in the highchair and secure them in using the highchair straps.
- Place the smock over the tray and your baby’s arms into the smock and fasten at the neck.
- Pull the back part of the smock over the chair.
Removing the Mess Me Not
- Take the smock off your baby and take them out of the chair.
- Remove the smock off the tray & collect the mess in the smock.
- Discard leftover food and throw the Mess Me Not into the washing machine. (Can also be wiped clean for smaller messes.)
- No need to clean the highchair tray and clothes are left clean and dry!
Watch a 7 second video on how to remove the Mess Me Not HERE.
Will a Mess Me Not will fit our highchairs?
Yes!!! Mess Me Not smocks have no issues fitting your highchairs regardless of the shape or size of the highchair tray. This also makes it great to take when going to restaurants and visiting friends or relatives.
The Mess Me Not even fits most prams!
How do I order Mess Me Not smocks?
Order your Mess Me Not Smock HERE.
Free shipping when you order two or more smocks! Use code FREESHIP2MORE at checkout.
To find out the story behind Mess Me Not smocks, click HERE.