Are you looking for a hospital strength, easy to use, gentle, quick and quiet pump? If so, then the Spectra S2+ Hospital Grade Double Electric Breast Pump is the pump for you!
- It is really lightweight (1kg), so this means it is easy to carry from room to room.
- It is really quiet, which means you can pump in bed without disturbing your partner or your babies.
- Settings include a special letdown mode and variable cycle/suction features that you can adjust to suit your body.
- The closed pumping system will give you peace of mind that all is hygienic for you and for your babies.
- The night light means you can easily pump at night without having to turn on the main light.
- The timer means you can concentrate on your babies, or watching Netflix, and you don’t need to remember what time you started pumping.
- All components in contact with your milk are BPA free.
- There is a 2 year warranty on the pump motor and a 6 month warranty on parts.
As a first time mum for twins, with one baby only having expressed bottle milk, I have to say it’s the best pump I have used so far. maya_sibai
You can read more about, and purchase, the Spectra S2 pump HERE.
- All orders over $100 have FREE EXPRESS SHIPPING
- All orders placed by 12pm AEST on a business day are dispatched that day using an express delivery service who do overnight delivery to metropolitan areas, and all other areas take an extra day or two.
This pump ticks all the boxes!
It is quiet, efficient and doesn’t break the budget.
- Vacuum range 0 ~ 320 mmHg
- Cycle length 38-54 RPM
- Weight – 1kg
- Two years Warranty
- Powered by mains
- Motor life 1,500 hours
- Country of origin: South Korea
- Certification CE, FDA, ISO13485, ISO9001
Purchase your Spectra S2 Pump HERE.
At Spectra Baby Australia, we want you to feel confident about your purchase of our products, and we strive to give the best after-sales service we possibly can. You can read a full rundown on our policies HERE.
If you need to order any accessories, you can do so HERE.
Twinfo provides a connection to resources, information, products and service providers who specialise in supporting multiple births at every stage of their life.